KILLS BAD ODORS, KEEP WATER FLOWING & PIPES CLEAN!
Drain Cleaner and Deodorizer Sticks are the concentrated cleaning and sanitation sticks you drop in the drain once a month to prevent backups, clogs, and nasty odors before they start. The stick rests in the pipe-trap and slowly releases a blend of enzymes to break down food, grease, and other organic materials. Drain Cleaner and Deodorizer Sticks are safe for use on all drains and are safe for septic tanks. With 12 stick, you can protect a drain for the whole year. It keeps your water flowing and pipes odor-free.
- Eliminate embarrassing odors from drains and prevent clogged sinks
- Save money on plumbers and drain snakes as powerful enzymes break down oil and grease to keep drains free and clear.
- Deodorizer and cleaners are thin, round and only 6.3 inches long and 100 percent safe for plumbing and septic tanks with no toxic chemicals.
- Avoid embarrassing smells and nasty water buildup in sinks and showers with just 3-5 Drain Cleaner and Deodorizer Sticks per month.
- Keep your drains clean and odor-free, all year long with Drain Cleaner and Deodorizer Sticks as part of your cleaning supplies.
HOW TO USE:
- Simply put into the sewer, special volume decomposition of stains to smell.
- Use one per month for each location, 1 pack keeps it clean and fresh for a year.
My mother in law had been having problems with odor from her kitchen sink drain for months. We tried several things but nothing helped. A friend recommended Ampe Sticks so we gave them a try. Two days and the odor was gone and has not returned.
I have to use this because my long curly hair clogs our shower drain. I use 2 sticks each Saturday and all is well.
They work great for me. Evidently our kitchen sink vent isn’t too efficient and we get a strange odor but putting one of these sticks in the drain works wonders! I keep a supply on hand and when I first notice the odor, pop one in the drain and it clears it right up.
I live in a mid-50’s condo with pipes that sometimes get clogged. Since using the Ampe Sticks, I have not had a problem. They are easy to put down all of my sink drains and the tub. I put them on the drains the first of each month. I plan on ordering more when I have used up this set.
Having used these before, I wanted more of them as they do such a good job especially on drains that one cannot get a snake into
I put this sticks in every drain at home and even in the basement the smell disappeared .
Have only been using these for about 6 months, but it looks like it has solved our sewer gas backup problem we have had for over 10 years. We put a stick down our drain in the utility room, furnace room and garbage disposal.
They work great keep drains clear and smelling nice.
Previously I would use drain opener in my bathtub once a month to keep it from plugging. I have not had to use drain opener at all since we started using these! So easy!
Works great. Keeps drains running freely for a long time.